Menu Bar

Friday, February 10, 2012

Steal a Kiss Before the Wedding

OK, so I came across this on Pintrest (yes, still addicted) today and decided I had to share it with you!

Some of you might remember my post on first look pictures....
(http://noloweddingsevents.blogspot.com/2012/01/tip-28-first-look-pictures.html)

Now I know not everyone is into first look pictures because of the tradition of the groom not seeing the bride until she walks down the isle. But, as I mentioned in my previous post, they can be a benefit for anxious/ nervous brides and grooms. Well, there is a happy medium.. stealing a kiss!

As opposed to actually seeing each other, you could calm some nerves by having the groom blindfolded and still be able to have a private moment and steal a kiss before the ceremony.

For those of you that are not worried about the tradition, doing this could still make for some extremely cute pictures. Think about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment