Menu Bar

Thursday, August 29, 2013

Moving, A Full Time Job

Moving might as well be a full time job. With all of the insurance quotes, organizing, paint colors, packing, furniture buying and delivery scheduling; who has time for anything else?! Luckily, NoLo always seems to provide us with a late-summer break from weddings so closing on our new house is happening at the perfect time.




I cannot even begin to tell you how excited I am. Our wedding gifts have been patiently waiting to be used since April and I'm thrilled to have an entire house to decorate. But I'll be honest. I'm extremely indecisive and picking out paint colors and furniture was EXTREMELY hard for me. We move in this weekend and I'm thrilled to see everything finally come together!

Here's a few sneak peaks at the new house :)

This stage feels like so long ago now!


These white cabinets are by far my favorite upgrade in the entire house :)



Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment