Menu Bar

Thursday, August 2, 2012

NoLo E-Newsletters: Headed Your Way!

I'm so excited to tell you guys about a new project I am working on for NoLo!! Starting this month we are sending out monthly e-newsletters. They feature a main article every month along with a vendor spotlight, ask NoLo, proposal story, recaps of last months weddings and congrats for the month's upcoming couples. And I'm sure we'll throw in a few surprises here and there! Since I was a yearbook editor in high school, this is right up my ally, and I'm absolutely thrilled about where it can go!

If you want to sign up for the newsletter, go here and subscribe to our mailing list. You'll also be the proud owner of fun promotions and coupons every now and then (bonus for brides who still need a wedding planner)!

Have a wedding question that you want to be featured in the Ask NoLo section? Leave it in the comments below or email me!

Here is the first issue :)


No comments:

Post a Comment