Menu Bar

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Lancaster Adventures

Over the weekend we had the opportunity to kill some time and explore Lancaster, PA! We decided to head downtown and I'm so glad we did because right there, in the middle of downtown, is the Central Market. One of my absolute favorite things is a good farmer's market-- go figure. Something about the local produce, fun trinkets and crowded atmosphere just calls my name. I'm really not hard to entertain! I've also decided that "within 10 minutes of a farmer's market" will most definitely be a requirement when it comes to purchasing a house (Josh is totally on board).

Below I present you with some of our findings!

Blue crabs... in PA... who would have thought!

Sunflowers :)

The Central Market

Locally grown veggies!

A waterfall smack dab in the middle of downtown, hidden in an alley.

Who doesn't love a bathtub full of soap?!

Speaking of soap... wedding soap. How appropriate!

One of my favorite things- stumbling upon a wedding photo shoot!

And last but certainly not least, an old fashioned Micky D's sign. How I love vintage things.



Now go create an adventure of your own-- It really soothes the soul! Happy Tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment