Menu Bar

Monday, July 23, 2012

Vegas or Bust

It's official. I have decided that I will absolutely be attending the Wedding MBA Convention this year in Las Vegas! How exciting?!

I have dreamt of attending this convention since 2008 when I decided to start NoLo Weddings & Events with Nora. Every year I have received the postcards in the mail, gotten the emails about early registration and read all of the reviews and articles online. But this year I'm saying good-bye to the dream and hello to the reality :)

I'm sure all of you wedding professionals out there get it, but for those brides who don't know what the heck I'm talking about, it's a 3-day convention in Vegas about all things wedding. How to run a business better, how to organize better, how to market better, how to connect with brides better. Basically, take anything wedding related and by the time the convention is over, I'll be doing it better! I'm just so thrilled to finally have the opportunity to listen to some amazing speakers that have been in this industry awhile and to better myself as a wedding professional. And what better place than Vegas!

Oh, and over the weekend, we caught a bunch of these bad boys. So all around, I'm starting off my Monday well. Hope you're having a fabulous one too!


No comments:

Post a Comment