Menu Bar

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Venue Idea: Barn Weddings

So I think I've decided, my wedding (when that day comes) will take place in a barn! A barn wedding can be so many things: gorgeous, rustic, antique, affordable, DIY, vintage. There really are so many options.

A barn wedding can also be affordable! Depending on the area, rental fees for a barn, compared to an elegant ballroom, can be drastically cheaper. Not to mention barn venues are typically more flexible, allowing you to bring in some of your own food/ decorations and even offering a lot of DIY opportunities (which can be a money saver)!

Don't get me wrong, I love all sorts of weddings. Ballroom weddings. Beachfront weddings. Backyard weddings. Museum weddings. But something about the twinkling lights high up in a loft ceiling and the romantic, rustic atmosphere just calls my name.



I do not own this image. This image and it's original source can be found on my

No comments:

Post a Comment