Menu Bar

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

IKEA Can Be a Great Resource!

As I was walking through the textiles department of IKEA the other day, I started to think of everything in terms of weddings. I often do this.

Let me tell you, IKEA is a fabulous resource for brides! They have so many affordable items that you could work into centerpieces, decor, etc. From tea lights and lanterns to plants and containers, there are tons of ideas that come to mind. My absolute favorite thing is the 100 pack of tea lights for $3.99. It's such a simple item, but imagine all of the candle light. So romantic!

If you are looking for ideas, definitely take a spin through IKEA. However, be warned, I can never walk into that store and leave empty handed :)

Some of my favorites:


Great finds for a candy bar!


Lanterns for isles, centerpieces or hanging in trees!

Tea lights galore (you can never have enough)!

1 comment: