Menu Bar

Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Featured: XOXO Vintage Rentals

One of my favorite things about being in this industry is how most wedding professionals have a way of reaching out to others. I absolutely love building relationships and making new friends who work in the wedding world.
Last week I had the pleasure of meeting with Amy of XOXO Vintage. I was so happy to receive an email from her, suggesting that we meet up. She recently started a specialty rental company in Maryland and let me tell you, I adore her and her vintage items!

I'm a sucker for all things vintage, that's no secret. So it's not exactly a surprise that I love the idea of a vintage rental company. However, Amy and her personality are what really make XOXO Vintage so great. She is so kind, loves what she does and is willing to go above and beyond for her clients.

You should really do yourself a favor and check out her site or "like" her Facebook page! I for one, can't wait to work with her in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment