Menu Bar

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Don't Forget to Invite Mickey & Minnie!

As you may (or may not) know, I am a HUGE fan of Disney. That being said, when I heard that you could mail Mickey & Minnie a wedding invitation, I was game. So I gathered up all of my invitation supplies and made sure to make a couple of extra.

My invitation to Mr. & Mrs. Mouse went out a couple of weeks ago, and although I have not heard back yet, I will be sure to tell you when I do! (From some online research it seems that you get a congratulatory package in the mail, complete with "Just Married" buttons!)

If you want to mail your own invitation to them, here is the address:

The Magic Kingdom
C/O Mickey and Minnie Mouse
1675 N. Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

You can also mail it to them at Disneyland. (I chose Florida because although I've been to both, I've grown up going to Disney World!)

Mickey and Minnie Mouse
The Walt Disney Company
500 South Buena Vista Street
Burbank, California 91521

But wait... there's more. You can also mail an invitation to Cinderella and Prince Charming for another package of Disney gifts!

Cinderella and Prince Charming
The Magic Kingdom
1675 N. Buena Vista Drive
Lake Buena Vista, Florida 32830

Fingers crossed I get a present in the mail soon :)



Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment