Menu Bar

Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Congratulations to NoLo!

I am SO excited to announce that NoLo Weddings & Events is a winner of the 2013 WeddingWire Bride's Choice Awards :) Basically it means that our brides from the past year think that we rock! And that makes me extremely happy because I think that they rock too!

Being recognized as a Bride's Choice Award winner means that NoLo Weddings & Events was in the top 5% of local wedding professionals this past year based on reviews from clients and surveys. 

I'm not usually one to toot my own horn, but I'm just so proud of what Nora and I have accomplished with our company in the last year!!!!! And congratulations to all of the other wedding professionals who won--You can find a list of all of them here. You can also see our pretty little award in the toolbar to the right of this blog post :)

I know I've thanked you a billion times, but thank you again to all of our amazing brides and grooms! We couldn't have even dreamed of winning any award if it wasn't for all of you trusting us with your special day.

Happy Wednesday!


NoLo getting ready to fly to Vegas back in October for the wedding conference!

No comments:

Post a Comment