Menu Bar

Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Texas Dreamin'

After a hectic and crazy last few days, tomorrow finally starts my 2 week vacation in Texas! Although I'll miss my lovely family and friends here in Maryland, these are the things I'm excited for:

#1- Exploring all of the shops and restaurants on the San Antonio River Walk. And the Alamo! I absolutely love everything historic!

#2- Good ole' southern relaxation. These 2 weeks will surely do my hectic schedule some good.

#3- Attending an evening wedding on a lake. (Obviously) It's no secret that I love weddings and this one happens to be the best friend of my significant other :)

#4- The surprise dinner that Josh has planned for us. I love surprises more than anything, but I'm terribly hard to surprise and always seem so find things out on accident. So, I'm thrilled because I have absolutely no idea where we are headed!

That said, you can look forward to another "original wedding" blog post when I return (and probably some fun posts in between!)


No comments:

Post a Comment