Menu Bar

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Carol Ruth Photography

One of the things I love about the wedding industry is meeting other wedding professionals. From my experience, we all (yes, I'm including myself, I can do that right?!) have a certain charm about us. Something that just lights up when talking about work and projects. It's so great to see a group of people passionate about what they do.

That said...

Yesterday I had the pleasure of meeting with Carol of Carol Ruth Photography. Now I already knew Carol, from WPOC's first dream wedding contest. She was the first bride to win and I, as a sales representative at Michael's, worked with her on her reception. However, that was almost 2 years ago and yesterday evening's get-together was for a different purpose. Carol now does wedding photography, and is very talented! This is evident in the numerous pictures posted on her website and Facebook page, as well as the sheer passion that shines through when talking with her. Her most recent projects have been local weddings and some sporting events, but this month she has the opportunity to shoot a destination wedding in Jamaica! How fun?! I absolutely cannot wait to see those pictures posted online because I know they will be fabulous!

If you are looking for a photographer, definitely check out Carol Ruth Photography. She offers very affordable pricing and will be happy to work with you on any event. Carol also does maternity, baby, family and lifestyle photography.

P.S. Check out her "What to Wear" page. So clever!

No comments:

Post a Comment