Menu Bar

Wednesday, April 25, 2012

P.F. Changs & Wedding Cake Shooters

Ideas always come to me in the most random places. In the shower, walking down the street, on the metro, at P.F. Changs. That's right, P.F.Changs. You know, the China bistro with the huge horses out front. One of my bucket list items is to sit on one of those horses, but that's besides the point.

Anyways, after eating my dinner last night I ordered one of the dessert shooters, triple chocolate mousse to be exact, and it was fantastic. I have never had a dessert shooter let me down. It's the perfect amount of dessert if you've just eaten dinner and they taste phenomenal. This got me thinking- some brides are already opting to do cupcakes instead of a wedding cake, but what about wedding cake shooters?! I prefer them over cupcakes, you could have a bunch of different flavors, they could be made too go along with the colors or theme of your wedding and you can put them on a cute stand just like you would the cupcakes!

Much to my surprise, someone has come up with this before me. I discovered this on Pinterest (yup, still addicted). Check them out!




1 comment: