Menu Bar

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Use Excel

Today while I was busy creating my own wedding checklists in Excel, I decided it might be wise to see if they already have some sort of checklist template for me to use. So, I brought up a new document, started to type in "checklist" to search the templates, but decided to type in "wedding" just for kicks. Much to my surprise a good handful of wedding templates popped up!

Now, I'm the kind of person that is very specific when creating a way to keep track of details, so a lot of the tools wouldn't work for me because I wanted them formatted differently (but that's not to say they wouldn't work for you). However, there was one that I couldn't find a single thing wrong with- the "Guest List and Gift Tracking" template. This template keeps track of every single guest you send any type of invitation to, as well as if they sent you a gift, the type of gift and whether or not you have sent back a thank you. Even the formulas are there, ready to calculate your totals! This sheet would be especially helpful to those that have to keep track of which meal each guest wants, if giving them a decision. So if you are still looking for a way to keep track of what Aunt Peggy sent you for your engagement and whether or not the Smith's 5 children are attending, download this form, it will make your life a little easier. And after all, what bride isn't looking for someone (or something) to do her work for her.


No comments:

Post a Comment