Menu Bar

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Jasmine Inspired Cupcakes

I can often be a perfectionist. As great as a trait as this can be, it can also be really frustrating when I'm doing something that I'm not great at- like decorating cakes. Although I love doing it, I always have a picture in my mind of how the end result should look, and it never quite looks that way. This weekend however, I made cupcakes for a friend's daughter's Jasmine themed birthday party and they couldn't have turned out better! I'm so proud and just wanted to share :)

Not to mention, Brooke did an excellent job with the party decor. Just check out the table set-up! There was also a "forbidden cave" and "candy market". Children's birthday parties are always so much fun to plan!

Even the cupcakes themselves turned out perfect!


Edible Glitter by Wilton = Brilliant


Awesome table set-up for the kids! Imagine it with only the twinkle lights lit up- it looked amazing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment