Menu Bar

Thursday, April 30, 2015

Clearance Bin Wedding Finds!

I am my mothers daughter. If there is a deal to be had, a clearance section to sift through or coupons to be clipped, I am SO there! This passion and skill come in handy when planning a wedding.


Some of my favorite places to search for good finds include, but are not limited to:

      Target - BEST clearance section. Don’t even get me started with the dollar section…

      TJ Maxx - Hello to all my “Maxxinista’s” out there!

      Marshalls

      Hobby Lobby - I can just walk around this store for hours… Oh wait I have!

      Goodwill - This type of store is a huge hit or miss.

When hunting for bargains for your wedding, get creative! If you find something that you think could work, but it needs to be fixed up a bit, take a risk and get handy! Spray paint is oh-so-cheap! Find cool cups - use them as votive holders! Old picture frames - I’m thinking photobooth props! The list goes on and on people.

Below are some awesome finds that Brad and I are using for our wedding. I have included where I got them, the original price and what I paid for them! Please hold all applause until the end :)


Thank you cards (50 count), Target Original Price: $11.99 What I paid: $3.58

Mercury glass vase, TJ Maxx Original Price: $17.99 What I paid: $5.50

Wooden “t” (our guest book), Hobby Lobby Original Price: $29.99 What I paid: $12.00

Striped bar napkins (20 count), Target Original Price: $2.00 What I paid: $.60

I hope my clearance treasures inspire you to go out there and find some goodies of your own! Just think, the more you save planning your wedding, the more money you can put towards the honeymoon. As always, happy planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment