Menu Bar

Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Bug Spray Alternative

Raise your hand if you hate being covered in bug bites. Now raise your other hand if you hate the smell of traditional bug spray. Ditto!

Now that we are headed into warmer weather, couples and their guests are bound to be battling with bugs at outdoor weddings. That's the bad news. The good news is that Victoria's Secret's "Amber Romance" scent works as a bug repellent!

There seems to be mixed reviews (if you Google) on how well the scent really works but having just gotten married myself, I'm a fan! Josh and I had an outdoor ceremony, followed by a rustic, barn reception and I didn't have one bug bite when everything was said and done. I also included one of the body sprays in each of my bridesmaids' gift bags and not a single one of them complained of bugs either. So although I can't say it's 100% guaranteed to work for everyone, it definitely worked for us!

I know one thing is for sure, I was much happier to smell like "Amber Romance" on my wedding day than bug spray!


I also brought it along on our honeymoon, to the very humid Dominican Republic, and didn't have any problems with bugs!

No comments:

Post a Comment